If You Received a Text Message from CA Management Services Parent, LLC, You May Be Entitled to a Payment from a Class Action Settlement
February 12, 2020 — Postmark Deadline to Mail Requests for Exclusion
February 12, 2020 — Deadline to File Objections with the Court and Postmark Deadline to Mail Objections to the Court and to Counsel
March 13, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. — Fairness Hearing
March 30, 2020 — Postmark Deadline for Mailed Claim Forms. (Deadline to Submit a Claim Form Online is 11:59 p.m. EST)
- A Settlement1 has been reached in a class action lawsuit about whether CA Management Services Parent, LLC (“CA Management”) sent text messages to mobile telephone numbers without prior express written consent of the recipients in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227 (“TCPA”). CA Management denies the allegations and any wrongdoing. The Court has not decided who is right.
- The Settlement offers payments to Settlement Class Members who file valid Claims.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act or do not act. Read the Notice carefully.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT|
|If you are a member of the Settlement Class, you must submit a completed Claim Form to receive a payment. If the Court approves the Settlement and it becomes final and effective, and you remain in the Settlement Class, you will receive your payment by check.|
|You may request to be excluded from the Settlement and, if you do, you will receive no benefits from the Settlement.|
|Write to the Court if you do not like the Settlement.|
|Ask to speak in court about the fairness of the Settlement.|
|You will not receive a payment if you fail to timely submit a completed Claim Form, and you will give up your right to bring your own lawsuit against CA Management about the Claims in this case.|
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the Notice.
- The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. If it does, and after any appeals are resolved, benefits will be distributed to those who submit qualifying Claim Forms. Please be patient.
Contact the Settlement Administrator
CA Management Services Parent, LLC
c/o Settlement Administrator
1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210
Philadelphia, PA 19103
CALL TOLL-FREE: 1-833-733-8099
1Capitalized terms herein have the same meanings as those defined in the Settlement Agreement, a copy of which may be found by clicking here.